Nova Networks has an immediate requirement for a Technical Support Specialist
Nova Networks recognizes that our success is highly dependent on our ability to satisfy our clients and strengthen the bond in our relationships. We work closely with our clients to fully understand their needs and concentrate on delivering matched solutions.
Established in 1993, Nova Networks Inc. has grown to become one of the most respected information technology firms in Canada.
- Three (3) years' experience providing support for the installation and maintenance of Windows 10 an Enterprise environment.
- Five (5) years' experience troubleshooting, installing and configuring computer hardware for end users.
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting Office 365 end users.
- A degree, diploma, relevant certificate from a post-secondary institution or, a relevant Information Technology certification, a copy of which must be provided.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret level clearance. (Offers will be contingent upon successful completion of the clearance process.)