Established in 1993, Nova Networks Inc. has grown to become one of the most respected information technology firms in Canada. We are dedicated to providing world-class, custom solutions.
As a V.A.R., NOVA Networks provides IT security products and related services, including maintenance and support and implementation services.
As a Sales Executive – Business Solutions, your responsibilities would include:
- Developing new business inside and outside of Nova’s existing client base by articulating Nova’s unique value propositions and building superior relationships and business solutions.
- Demonstrate the necessary sales and industry knowledge to identify and uncover process improvement opportunities that will give our clients a competitive edge.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience selling technology solutions at a senior level with an existing client base
- Maintain and develop a high level of knowledge of new solutions including some or all of the following technologies: Document and Records Management, CRM and xRM customization, NET software development, Open Source software development, databases, web design and web application development, client requirements analysis, Microsoft SharePoint, Content Management Systems, Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Ability to focus on higher margin technology sales with an emphasis on consulting, professional and customer services
- Meet/exceed required sales targets in both product and services environments
- Customer service focused approach with excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to write creative proposals working with our proposal and technical teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Results-oriented, self-starter with the ability to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Embraces working within a driven team environment and enjoys contributing to the teams’ success
- Excellent English written, spoken and reading abilities