Established in 1993, Nova Networks Inc. has grown to become one of the most respected information technology firms in Canada. We are dedicated to providing world-class, custom solutions.
As a V.A.R., NOVA Networks provides IT security products and related services, including maintenance and support and implementation services.
As a Sales Executive – Business Solutions, your responsibilities would include:
- Developing new business inside and outside of Nova’s existing client base by articulating Nova’s unique value propositions and building superior relationships and business solutions.
- Demonstrate the necessary sales and industry knowledge to identify and uncover process improvement opportunities that will give our clients a competitive edge.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum of 5 Years Experience Selling Technology Solutions at a Senior Level with an Existing Client Base (Requires a Book of Clients and ability to find New Clients) Corporate Clients and Gov’t Public Sector Secteur Publique
- Excellent French & English Written, Spoken and Reading Abilities
- IT Hardware Sales on Major It Brands I.E. Hpe, Hpi, Lenovo, Dell, Cisco, Apple, Fortinet, Microoft, Software and a Knowledge of Services Sales.
- Outside Sales Min. Annual Revenue of 1million
- Quebec, Maritimes, and any other Clients located In North America unless already handled by a current Nova Account Manager.
- Competitive Comp Packages Available for Qualified Experienced Candidates (Salary, Scaled Commissions Based On Profits, Health Care Benefits and Expenses Paid)
- Able to Work from Home Office and on the road with weekly visits to the Regional Branch or Head Office (Monthly).