Frequently the first direct experience that the end-user has with Nova Networks is the Overnight Service Desk Analyst – the “voice” of Nova’s Service Delivery team. Our Overnight Service Desk Analyst listens to the clients end-users describe their problem and using their experience, knowledge, training and Nova’s tools and systems identifies the cause of the problem and works with the end-user to resolve it in a timely manner.
Our Overnight Service Desk Analyst are often those that end-users turn to when they have a looming deadline and their computing devices/applications are not functioning as expected. Your “cool” under pressure demeanor and confident, alert voice will go a long way in supporting the end-user as you work through the problem and resolving it; providing the end-user with the tools to meet their deadline.
- Experience with the latest (Microsoft products - Office suite applications, Windows 10 and 7 desktop, server and mobile operating systems, Active Directory, Exchange, … )
- Experience providing superior end user application and desktop support
- Administrative experience with mail services, networking and backup solutions
- All new or rehired employees will be asked to undergo a security clearance and offers will be contingent upon completion of the security clearance.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with HEAT Service Management Help Desk software
- Preference given to candidates with MCTS or MCITP Certification