At NOVA Networks our Network Engineers orchestrate the moving parts involved with making our clients IT and network run efficiently.
As part of our Pre-Sales and Delivery Professional Services team you will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
Deliver on client SOWs including technical assessments, gap analysis, architecture and design requirements.
Install and configure software and/or hardware solutions according to the design and best practice guidelines for product implementation.
Assist in the proposal process by developing the technical response to RFPs and RVDs.
Interface with internal and external subject-matter experts to verify the accuracy of the technical deliverables.
Direct client facing consulting and engineering experience
Network and Security Technologies, solutions and concepts as well as specialized knowledge within one on more core network and security domains potentially spanning:
• Network and Security infrastructure architecture, design and implementation
• Data Center Routing & Switching
• Campus Routing & Switching & Wireless
• Security – Firewalls/Intrusion Prevention System
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- 5 years of related work experience in information technologies and networking
- Certifications in one or more of the following areas: - Cisco CCNP and/or CCIE - F5 (F5-CA/LTM/GTM/APM) - Aruba - Palo Alto Network (Certified Network Security Engineer) - ISC (CCSP or CISSP) - Fortinet Product line
- Must be able to obtain a Secret level clearance. (Offers will be contingent upon successful completion of the clearance process.)