Established in 1993, Nova Networks Inc. has grown to become one of the most respected information technology firms in Canada. Nova Networks recognizes that our success is highly dependent on our ability to work closely with our clients to fully understand their needs and delivering matched solutions.
We are seeking a Secret Cleared Fortinet Engineer to support various environments, supporting existing customers, capacity planning, and handling escalations.
- Analysis of network security needs and contribute to the design, integration, and installation of hardware and software;
- Develop and document infrastructure policies and guidelines;
- Research and stay current on security best practices and function as a subject matter expert in this area.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with several years of expertise with Fortinet Firewalls, networking, and network security experience;
- Experience with Cisco routers and switches, and a good understanding of IP subnetting and routing such OSPF and BGP;
- Hands-on experience with firewalls and a comprehensive knowledge of IP networking and network security;
- Familiar with industry standard security best practices;
Nice to Haves:
- Fortinet NSE 4 or higher;
- Cisco CCNA;