Panasonic’s lines of ruggedized mobile computers are designed to perform in harsh environs – precipitation (snow, rain, sleet, …), inhospitable temperatures (hot, cold, ridged, …), polluted air (smoke, dust, ….) and where their physical safekeeping is secondary to that of the job their users are doing. Milestones of Panasonic’s 20 years of ruggedized mobile computing include:
- 1996 – The first Toughbook product is introduced
- 1999 – GSM communications is offers as part of the Toughbook laptop (a world first)
- 2003 – Toughbook features includes pivotal touch screen
- 2008 – Panasonic offers the first fully rugged ultra-mobile PC
- 2012 – Windows-based Toughpad product is introduced
- 2016 – Detachable (2-in-1) Toughbook product is introduced
- 2016 – Handheld Window 10 IoT Toughpad product is introduced
When you need a mobile computing device that can withstand the “real” conditions of your business, contact Nova (1 888 296-6682) and speak to a knowledgeable ruggedized mobile computing sales professional.
Nova Networks Inc., is located in Ottawa Ontario, with offices in Montreal Quebec, Calgary Alberta and Toronto Ontario.