Established in 1993, Nova Networks Inc. has grown to become one of the most respected information technology firms in Canada.
Nova Networks recognizes that our success is highly dependent on our ability to satisfy our clients and strengthen the bond in our relationships. We work closely with our clients to fully understand their needs and concentrate on delivering matched solutions.
We are looking for a results-driven VMware engineer who can use VMware to virtualize Windows servers and connect them to networks and clouds. Design, implement, and troubleshoot VM environment problems, and provide technical support.
Responsibilities may include:
- Optimizing network hardware and software to enable VMware integration;
- Developing and deploying customized VMware solutions;
- Installing operating systems and service packs, as well as security patches and bug fixes;
- Troubleshooting and resolving VMware environment issues;
- Providing technical support and documenting VMware processes;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, computer programming, or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a VMware engineer.
- Proficiency in VMware associated programs and coding languages, such as Windows Server, MS IIS, SAN architecture, WebSphere, Citrix, Python, and C++
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of VMware ESX and related technologies.
Nice to Haves:
- VMWare Certified Professional (VCP) would be an asset;