Established in 1993, Nova Networks Inc. has grown to become one of the most respected information technology firms in Canada. We are dedicated to providing world-class, custom solutions at competitive prices.
From initial consulting, assessment and procurement through strategic planning, deployment and implementation, Nova Networks streamlines the process by providing all the products, services and expertise needed to optimize technology serving the business.
As a UC Engineer you will be involved in the design, configuration and installing of networks that focus on voice, video conferencing and collaboration solutions
Experience with Cisco CUCM, Unity and UCCX Call Center is essential. Ideally you also have experience with one or more of the following: NICE workforce mgmt. and call recording and TASKE Call Centre management and Engage
- Hands-on design and implementation experience with Cisco UC Manager, Call Manager, Cisco Unity, and Cisco Unity Connection
- Must have experience in support and configuration of Cisco Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- Must have excellent customer facing skills, problem solving, troubleshooting skills, and documentation skills
- Cisco certifications are a plus (CCNP, CCIE)
Nice to Haves:
- 3+ years’ experience in Cisco VAR or consulting environments
- Proficiency with Webex Teams, Cloud calling provider integration an asset