Established in 1993, Nova Networks Inc. has grown to become one of the most respected information technology firms in Canada. We are dedicated to providing world-class, custom solutions at competitive prices.
From initial consulting, assessment and procurement through strategic planning, deployment and implementation, Nova Networks streamlines the process by providing all the products, services and expertise needed to optimize technology serving the business.
As a UC Engineer you will be involved in the design, configuration and installing of networks that focus on voice, video conferencing and collaboration solutions
You have UC / Collaboration experience, as well as network route/switch expertise and network security fundamentals.
Dedicated to providing world-class custom solutions we ensure our employees enjoy using industry-leading products and working with other talented and dynamic people, who are committed to making a difference for our clients.
We offer an attractive benefits program, professional training, the ability to obtain additional professional Certifications, and Career Growth opportunities.
- Hands-on design and implementation experience with Cisco UC Manager, Call Manager, Cisco Unity, and Cisco Unity Connection
- Must have experience in support and configuration of Cisco Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- Must have excellent customer facing skills, problem solving, troubleshooting skills, and documentation skills
- Cisco certifications are a plus (CCNP, CCIE)
Nice to Haves:
- 3+ years’ experience in Cisco VAR or consulting environments
- Proficiency with Webex Teams, Cloud calling provider integration an asset