Dedicated to providing world-class custom solutions NOVA Network ensures our employees enjoy using industry-leading products and working with other talented and dynamic people, who are committed to making a difference for our clients.
We offer an attractive benefits program, professional training, the ability to obtain additional professional Certifications, and Career Growth opportunities.
The NOVA Networks Service Delivery Manager will act as a single point of contact for our Customers and build relationships with the customer contacts. The Service Delivery Manager represents the customer’s interest and concerns internally to match customer expectations with delivered services.
As the NOVA Networks Service Delivery Manager:
• You are responsible for delivering against the agreed forecast, actively work with internal resources to improve productivity, and achieve ongoing performance improvements;
• Your experience includes leading virtual teams of service delivery resources and external partners to deliver as ‘one service team’ to the customer;
• You will ensure SLA Compliance, prepare daily/ weekly operational reports, escalate persistent non-conformance, and proactively investigate trends and frequent issue;
• Additionally, you will verify process documentation, review trends, increase customer satisfaction, support PMO intake process, and lead monthly operational reviews to internal and external stakeholders.
Please note: Closing date for this posting will be Jan 11, 2020.
- A University degree or diploma with up to 5 years of experience supporting IT organizations. Managed Service Provider experience (MSP), experience working with service delivery organizations (NOC, SOC, Service Desk, Desktop) would be an asset;
- Experience in building and sustaining customer relationships on an operational level;
- Previous P&L responsibility and commercial exposure desirable;
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate or demonstrated knowledge of ITIL;
- Excellent English and French written and verbal communication skills;
- Must have Enhanced Reliability clearance with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance within 6 months;
- Available for after hour escalations
Nice to Haves:
- Project Management Methodology