Established in 1993, Nova Networks Inc. has grown to become one of the most respected information technology firms in Canada.
Nova Networks recognizes that our success is highly dependent on our ability to satisfy our clients and strengthen the bond in our relationships. We work closely with our clients to fully understand their needs and concentrate on delivering matched solutions.
The Bilingual Recruiter will play an integral role in the ongoing support of our bilingual customers. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Screening resumes to identify potential candidates
- Conducting initial phone screens
- Scheduling interviews for hiring managers
- Conducting reference checks
- Contributing new ideas to recruitment and other aspects of HR
- Attending career fair events and other related networking events
- 3+ years of experience recruiting in a corporate or agency environment
- Outstanding communication skills in both official languages (written and verbal)
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, or HR-related field
- High attention-to-detail
- Strong customer/client service orientation
- Prior experience utilizing social media