Established in 1993, Nova Networks Inc. has grown to become one of the most respected information technology firms in Canada. We are dedicated to providing world-class custom solutions.
From initial consulting, assessment and procurement through strategic planning, deployment and implementation, Nova Networks streamlines the process by providing all the products, services and expertise needed to optimize technology serving the business.
As a Sales Support you will collaborate with Nova’s service business units and act on behalf of the AE to escalate and expedite service requests and prioritize.
You will Collaborate with the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable departments to resolve customer issues
Collaborate with Nova Operations – purchasing, backorders, and shipping. Able to maintain an accurate daily backorder report for supported sales reps.
Contribute to the order management process by supporting the day-to-day tactical actions (i.e., processing of orders, credits and returns and making suggestions for existing process refinement.)
You will resolve escalated customer issues (e.g., distribution, pricing) and internal issues (e.g., product builds) of high complexity and proactively follows-up on highest complexity issues to resolve them with some guidance.
You have the ability to communicate directly with clients as well as Nova manufacturing partners
- A Degree, Diploma, or Equivalent experience with at least 3-5 years of experience in supply chain, order management, claims, or related;
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation);
- Extensive knowledge of internal processes and policies;
- Excellent understanding of compliance issues;
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Sound knowledge of operating systems software (e.g., Microsoft Office);