NOVA Networks is seeking a results-driven Resource Manager. You will determine personnel requirements, provide ongoing support to Managers, and collaborating on resource management issues with multiple teams within NOVA Networks.
Reporting to Senior Management, the successful resource manager, should have recent knowledge of resource allocation and ideally have experience in a similar industry.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Monitor employee utilization, workload, and overtime hours.
- Collaborating on resource management with internal departments.
- Documenting processes and maintaining records.
- Keeping informed on labour laws and trends in resource management.
- Reporting on staffing needs related to project budgets
- A University degree or College diploma in either Business or Technology related field;
- Experience managing budgets;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, and time management skills;
- Understanding of Canadian Labour laws;