Nova Networks recognizes that success is highly dependent on the ability to satisfy clients and strengthen the bond in relationships. We work closely with clients to fully understand their needs and concentrate on delivering un-matched solutions.
As a Project Manager at Nova Networks you will provide project leadership to both internal and external client projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project management of IT projects
- Providing reports to senior management on project progress
- Maintaining project documentation including creating and maintaining schedules, risks and issues
- Tracking project change requests
- Keeping project tasks updated and issuing status reports
- Being the central point of contact for communication with the project team, stakeholders and the client
- 5 years’ project management experience, with a minimum of 3 years of experience managing IT projects;
- IT knowledge, i.e. the ability to understand the differences between the different technologies, IT manufacturers, etc.;
- Must have a PMP Certification;
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint knowledge;
- Must hold or be able to obtain a Level 1 Security Clearance from the Canadian Federal Government;