As the Marketing Manager at NOVA Networks you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
The Marketing Manager will focus on the Strategy, Design, Execution and Operations of Nova Networks lead management processes, marketing databases, marketing automation solutions, and tracking performance in order to plan, report, and conduct analyses.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems used to generate, distribute, and report on leads;
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management;
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact;
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization;
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database;
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance;
- A bachelor’s degree in a business related or technical field such as Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Science, or any other related field. The equivalent of this requirement in working experience is also acceptable.
- At least 4 years working experience in a marketing capacity playing offline, digital, and analytical marketing roles.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.