The Marketing Communications Specialist would be responsible for increasing awareness of NOVA Networks amongst current and potential customers. The Marketing Communications Specialist is creative and good at grabbing attention.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create marketing materials that are distributed to customers, including newsletters, emails, brochures, and other materials such as videos and white papers;
- Responsible for distributing materials through both online and offline channels;
- Responsible for reporting on campaign performance.
- Analyze data and create presentations to deliver to upper management.
- Possess knowledge of both marketing trends and strategies;
- Able to take various concepts and translate them into campaigns that drive customer engagement and conversion;
- Present ideas in a clear manner and use writing skills to translate complicated technical jargon into customer-facing materials;
- Track campaign performance, track metrics such as customer engagement and conversion rates to identify ways they can improve during future marketing campaigns.
- work with a variety of teams within NOVA to create comprehensive marketing strategies and campaigns and also often communicate with clients;
- Degree in marketing, communications, or a related field with 3-5 years of pervious Marketing Communication experience.