NOVA Networks is seeking an onsite deskside support specialist for our local Hospital Client. You will someone that the client staff can turn to for assistance with their computing devices.
Your experience should include:
- Responding to client staff issues, diagnosing and identifying the desktop or networked device problem and resolving it
- Conducting preventive hardware and software maintenance
- Configuring and installing new desktop computing devices, networked devices and peripherals
You will always have the full support of Nova’s entire managed services team when you need it. Collectively the knowledge and experience our team of more than 100 professionals run the full gambit of IT infrastructure design, deployment, monitoring, issue and problem resolution and maintenance and management.
- Strong Microsoft desktop and Windows operating system troubleshooting and support skills
- 3 to 5 years of experience providing support to corporate organizations
- 3 to 5 years of experience providing superior end user application and desktop support
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Industry certificates such as A+, MCSA, CCNA, MCITP