Established in 1993, Nova Networks Inc. has grown to become one of the most respected information technology firms in Canada. Nova Networks recognizes that our success is highly dependent on our ability to satisfy our clients and strengthen the bond in our relationships. We work closely with our clients to fully understand their needs and concentrate on delivering matched solutions.
Our Senior Service Desk Analysts are IT professionals who help users resolve complex software and hardware issues. They work with our customers to assess problems and issues with equipment and applications, and help resolve these issues quickly. They also work closely with other departments to provide assistance on tasks that maybe outside of scope. Our Senior Service Desk Analysts balance creative and technical problem-solving, customer service, and collaboration to ensure results.
- Experience with the latest Microsoft products - such as O365, Windows 10, Active Directory, and Exchange
- Demonstrated experience providing Application and Desktop Support
- Administrative experience with mail services, networking and backup solutions
- Customer Support requirement, must have or be able to obtain a Secret level clearance.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with IVANTI Service Management Help Desk software
- Bilingual [English and French] would be an asset