Frequently the first direct experience that the end-user has with Nova Networks is the Service Desk Analyst – the “voice” of Nova’s Service Delivery team. The Service Desk Analyst listens to the problem and using their experience, knowledge, training and Nova’s tools and systems, identifies the cause of the problem and works with the end-user to resolve it in a timely manner.
Our Service Desk Analysts are often those that end-users turn to when they have a looming deadline and their computing devices/applications are not functioning as expected. Your technical knowledge will ensure the problem is resolved effectively.
- Experience with the latest Microsoft products - such as O365, Windows 10, Active Directory, and Exchange
- Demonstrated experience providing Application and Desktop Support
- Administrative experience with mail services, networking and backup solutions
- Fluent in both French and English [reading, writing and spoken]
- All new or rehired employees will be asked to undergo a security clearance and offers will be contingent upon completion of the security clearance.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with IVANTI Service Management Help Desk software