NOVA Networks requires a Bilingual Project Manager to assist in the development and execution of a Office 365 roll-out plan
You will drive Office 365 training/adaptation for the new Office 365 features/functionalities as they are rolled out to ensure that business clients have the required knowledge and understanding to use them effectively
You will create and maintain project management documentation, manage cross-functional project team resources, control project budgets, and analyze and manage risks and provide mitigation.
- 3 to 5 years rolling out Office365 E5 functionality, e.g. OneDrive, Teams, Stream, Forms, etc.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, specifically Agile SCRUM and Waterfall
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Ability to direct user training and manage change in a remote work environment
Nice to Haves:
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related fields, MS certifications are an asset
- Knowledge and experience with project management tools (e.g. MS Project, Jira) is an asset