NOVA Networks requires a Project Manager who will be primarily focused on an implementation of IBM Cloud – RHEL, Veeam Backup, Oracle, Juniper, WAS, and potentially other projects such as onboarding new Managed Service clients.
You will create and maintain project management documentation, manage cross-functional project team resources, control project budgets, and analyze and manage risks and provide mitigation.
- 3 to 5 years implementation of IBM Cloud - RHEL
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, specifically Agile SCRUM and Waterfall
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Ability to direct user training and manage change in a remote work environment
Nice to Haves:
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related fields, MS certifications are an asset
- Knowledge and experience with project management tools (e.g. MS Project, Jira) is an asset