Get the latest desktop technology and reduce costs by using virtual desktops in the cloud.
One of the most exciting new technologies is the virtualization of desktops. Standardize and upgrade all at once across your organization using older workstations or inexpensive thin client devices. Get Microsoft Windows on your iPad or mobile device. Desktop virtualization (VDI) can be delivered on-premise or from the cloud.
Cloud Desktop Options
Avoid expensive infrastructure costs by using Nova Cloud Desktops delivered from our robust secure data centres.
- Applications (Office, Adobe, Browsers, Legacy)
- Connection to your corporate email and other services
- Printers, faxes, Windows profile
- 24/7 Support for the Nova Service Desk
- Daily Backup
- Firewall and Security
- Selection of the OS: Windows 7, Windows XP, Linux
- Agnostic of hardware
- Software runs in the cloud so no need for expensive hardware – can run on older equipment, mobile devices, etc.
- Encrypted data transfer
- Multi-monitor support
- Local drive and local printer support if permitted
- Password protected idle sessions
- High-def video and audio supported
Desktop Virtualization Services
- Architecting and Designing, Engineering
- Migrations and Upgrades
- New Deployments – Server consolidation, desktop virtualization
- Assessments and Advisory Services
- “Last Level” Troubleshooting
- Minimal or no CAPEX and predictable OPEX
- Rapid, secure deployment
- No need for in-house specialized VDI specialists
- Extend life of aging hardware or use inexpensive thin clients or even tablets