Need to forward attachments in the email without the long email chain that accompanies the attachment?
You could, as we typically do: Click the Forward icon on the Message tab, Select and delete the text of the email chain, Use the DEL key or click the Delete icon on the Message tab, Select the FW: text in the new email’s subject field (or delete the subject text and write a new one), Write a new email message, Enter the email addresses of the recipients for the new email message, and then Click the Send button.
To spend more time crafting your new email rather than manipulating an old one, you can:
1. Select the Select All option from one of the attachment’s drop-down menu
2. Select the Copy option from the attachment’s drop-down menu
3. Holding the CTRL key down, press the N key
4. With your cursor in the message pane of new email message, click the Paste icon on the Message tab
5. Write a new email message
6. Enter the email addresses of the recipients for the new email message
7. Click the Send button