Established in 1993, Nova Networks Inc. has grown to become one of the most respected information technology firms in Canada.
Nova Networks is currently looking for a Service Desk Quality Analyst
The Service Desk Quality Analyst is responsible for assessing the quality of Service Desk agents’ calls and ticket documentation and assisting the agent to improve.
- Listen to call recordings and evaluate the agents performance on the call using Nova’s standard evaluation scorecard
- Review Service Desk tickets and evaluate the quality of the documentation
- Work closely with the Service Desk Quality Manager
- Work with agents as requested by the Quality Manager to assist them to improve
- Prepare reports for management showing progress for agents over time
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience in a Service Desk agent or lead role or quality review role
- Must know ITIL very well
- Must have excellent communication (English written and oral)
- Have the ability to work independently (self-starter)
- Have the skill to mentor others to improve themselves
- Have the ability to obtain Government of Canada security clearance