Job duties include but not limited to Level 1 Service Desk, responding to end-user issues, diagnosing desktop, network, and server problems, finding solutions and resolving problems; performing regular preventive maintenance of all IT infrastructure; and on-site team interfacing/escalating for assistance and other duties as required.
- Experience providing superior end user application and desktop support;
- Administrative experience with Microsoft server products, Mail services, networking and backup systems;
- Experience with the latest Microsoft products (Windows 10, 8, 7, SBS, Exchange);
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation;
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills;
- Experience working within a fast paced environment;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Driver's license and vehicle;
- Fluency in English and French reading, writing and spoken skills;
- Ability to provide "on call" or "after hours" support.
Nice to Haves:
- Preference given to candidates with MCTS or MCITP Certification
- VMWare and VSphere experience an asset.