Established in 1993, Nova Networks Inc. has grown to become one of the most respected information technology firms in Canada, is currently seeking a Service Desk Manager.
The Service Desk Manager is responsible for the operation of a growing Service Desk and for the quality of services delivered to Nova’s clients. This includes working with other managers, schedulers, quality coordinators and team leads as Nova’s Service Desk offering is expanding very quickly.
- Develop and supervise a team of coordinators, team leads and Service Desk agents
- Identify and monitor reporting requirements; which includes SLA targets, specific data, anticipated outcomes and other key performance indicators
- Lead the continual improvement activities
- Prepare, develop and conduct performance evaluations, make hiring decisions, set up performance goals and targets for assigned teams
- Work closely with partners and clients to assure quality service and customer satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years’ experience in a Service Desk management role with at least 100 agents
- Must know ITIL very well
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of people at all levels within the organization to ensure effective communication and success of key initiatives
- Well-rounded experience (Efficient operations with workforce management, people management, training, quality)
- Experience with Calabrio Workforce Optimization tool
- Detail-oriented with effective time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently (self-starter) and as a member of various teams or committees