The Security Analyst will be responsible for risk and compliance activities to improve the quality and consistency of our service delivery for our customers.
Working with various teams you will help to design controls, coordinate internal assessments/audits, contribute to policy / standards updates, respond to customer requests and complete risk, audit, and compliance reports, metrics, scorecards and dashboards.
- Knowledge of security and audit legislation/industry standards such as SSAE18/SOC2, ISO 27001/27018, COSO, COBIT, PCI-DSS, NIST, and CSA CCM would be desirable
- Working knowledge in one or more privacy laws such as GDPR, GLBA, HIPAA, EU DPA, UK DPA, FCRA, Privacy Shield would be desirable
- Knowledge of quality management legislation/standards such as ISO 9001, 21 CFR Part 11, EU GMP Annex 11, GAMP, GxP desirable
- Excellent data analysis skills
- University Degree in Computer Science or other related discipline
- All new or rehired employees will be asked to undergo a security clearance and offers will be contingent upon completion of the security clearance.
Nice to Haves:
- CISA, CISSP, or CISM would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of security and audit legislation standards