The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for reviewing and auditing incidents, email and telephone interactions along with reviewing and investigating customer survey responses for the Service Desk. The analyst will also be responsible for facilitating calibration/group sessions regarding our quality program. A Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for identifying areas of service improvements and developing programs that improve the overall quality of the customer’s experience when interacting with the Service Desk. The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for the overall quality of the customer interactions, making improvement recommendations to the Quality Assurance Manager and monitors the result of stated recommendations.
The Quality Assurance Analyst position requires the ability to work in a constructive, non-biased and collaborative manner by establishing positive work relationships, Service Desk leadership, analysts and referral resources. This position requires the ability to gain the confidence and trust of others by demonstrating professionalism and expertise in an ever changing environment.
- Analyzes/audits service incident data, emails, voice clips, and customer surveys to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet pre-established performance standards within the Service Desk.
- Provides structured and timely recommendations; verbal and/or written feedback to Service Desk leadership and analysts.
- Performs mock calls with new hires post-training to determine readiness for moving into support.
- Develops and conducts targeted group coaching sessions for analysts that address Service Quality deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
- Uses customer service expertise to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities with all Service Desk teams and sites.
- Uses Service Desk tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality.
- Collaborates with call quality team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
- Other duties as required by the Quality Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in customer service and/or business process/technology support required.
- Experienced with Service Desk or similar tool required.
- Demonstrated ability with the design and application of innovative ideas, developing creative solutions and motivating a team to share knowledge and complete tasks on time.
- Ability to negotiate change across organizational/firm boundaries and influence others outside of own work group. Adept at networking and building relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Experience in coaching and training individuals or groups required.