This position plays a key role in operations to keep the business moving forward. In addition to the core tasks, the Operations Administrator will be involved in projects targeting the improvement of operational processes, of infrastructure and of facilities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- End-to end order management, including order entry, tracking, ETAs, expediting, etc.
- Invoicing completed orders
- Inventory counting and reconciliation
- Purchasing to fulfill orders. Includes online purchases, issuing POs, negotiating prices, etc.
- Providing clients with order updates
- Managing logistical projects
- Managing delivery schedules
- Communicating with clients on certain occasions
- Working with account executives on order expedition and completion.
- Degree from a recognized college or university
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Ability to use Microsoft Visio
- Ability to use Microsoft Project (basic use)
- Experience in Purchasing
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Ability to work with others in teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge using Sage 300 ERP
- Have IT knowledge, i.e. the ability to understand the differences between the different technologies, IT manufactures, etc.
- Be bilingual: English and French.