At NOVA Networks we recognize that our success is highly dependent on our ability to satisfy our clients and strengthen the bond in our relationships. We work closely with our clients to fully understand their needs and concentrate on delivering matched solutions.
Our Network Operations Centre (NOC), located in Ottawa, monitors for and responds to enterprise infrastructure incidents across a variety of platforms, mediums and communications channels.
The Network Operations Centre (NOC) is a face-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment. The team investigates and rectifies issues across a multitude of different technologies and architectures in an effort to ensure maximum availability for critical business objects for a variety of clients.
- Experience working in an Operations Center supporting WAN and LAN infrastructures.
- Strong communication and organizational skills (English fluency essential)
- Experience troubleshooting network (Cisco, HP, Fortinet etc) and server (Microsoft Server, Linux, Solaris etc) issues in an enterprise environment
- Experience working within an ITSM (Heat, OTRS, ServiceNow etc)
- Experience working with 3rd parties and vendors (ISPs, Cisco, Dell, HP etc) to ensure incident resolution
- Working knowledge of ITIL processes or ITIL Certification
- All new or rehired employees will be asked to undergo a security clearance and offers will be contingent upon completion of the security clearance.
Nice to Haves:
- CCNA, CNE, MCSE, Linux & Unix administration Certifications would be an asset
- Knowledge of security incident management and devices (firewalls, IPS/IDS)