Nova Networks is one of Canada's largest providers of IT services. We are seeking a Financial Administrator to join our growing team.
Based in Ottawa, the Financial Administrator is involved in all aspects of order management and purchasing. This position plays a key role in operations to keep the business moving forward.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- End-to end order management, including order entry, tracking, ETAs, expediting, etc.
- Invoicing completed orders
- Inventory Counting and Reconciliation
- Purchasing to fulfill orders. Includes online purchases, issuing POs, negotiating prices, etc.
- Provide clients with order updates
- Manage logistical projects
- Manage delivery schedules
- Communicate with clients on certain occasions
- Work with account executives on order expedition and completion.
- Post-secondary education in accounting and/or finance
- 1 - 3 years data entry / general accounting experience
- Experience with Sage 300 ERP (or ACCPAC for Windows) accounting system
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, specifically excel, outlook, and word
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
Nice to Haves:
- Has IT knowledge, i.e. the ability to understand the differences between the different technologies, IT manufacturers, etc.
- Bilingual: French and English an asset