Nova Networks is seeking Desk Side Support professionals to work at our Clients offices across Canada on an as and when required basis. The focus will be on the installation and support of Windows based desktops, laptops and peripherals, as well as IMAC support. Resolution of software issues related to Windows OS. System maintenance and recovery tasks, and providing general troubleshooting on OS ensuring functionality.
Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
• Diagnose/troubleshoot/resolve Microsoft Windows hardware and software problems;
• Install/configure new hardware and software on desktops, laptops and peripherals including card readers, printers, and other peripherals;
• Ability to Image desktop and mobile computers;
• Perform basic computer wired and wireless network troubleshooting;
• Provide timely project updates as required, and perform time tracking;
• Instruct clients in the basic use of hardware/software;
• Performs other duties as required;
- • Five or more years of progressive IT related experience with a degree or diploma from a recognized technical institute or college in an IT related field;
- • A+ certification, Mobile device management/troubleshooting, and networking and wireless skills including TCP/IP and DHCP would all be considered assets.