The Bilingual Service Delivery Manager is the face of Nova Networks, the interface between the clients, sales, and service teams. This unique position ensures you are fully engaged with customers at all times.
As the customer advocate you are required to maintain a balance between the expectations of the client and the services the client has contracted Nova to delivery. Your knowledge of IT managed services and ability to communicate effectively.
The Service Delivery Manager possess integrity, diplomacy, and tact. As the central point of contact for all non-technical service delivery inquiries you foster a collaborative partnership with your clients and Nova teams is key to overseeing the successful and timely resolution of projects, opportunities and events that impact your customer.
Additional responsibilities include using Nova’s ITSM to generate scheduled and ad hoc reports that accurately describe the performance of the client’s IT environment and Nova’s performance in delivering against contracted SLAs is key in providing exceptional service.
Taking appropriate action with trending analysis from your customer’s conversations and reports to prevent issues. Nova is proud to provide proactive opportunities from Nova’s engineering teams. These recommendation is why Nova stands above the competition providing exceptional value that our customers have come to expect.
The environment you work in is dynamic in that you are often moving around the office interacting with different teams each day. Regularly scheduled meetings with internal team members and your customers is imperative to keeping communication flowing and being available when requests arise.
What Nova offers: Excellent benefits package, continual learning, diverse opportunities to grow your career and we have free parking!
- Demonstrated understanding of how ITIL best practices can enhance the customer experience;
- Demonstrated leadership and people management abilities with exceptional customer service;
- Demonstrated ability to work with enterprise-class clients;
- Ability to foster team work in difficult situations
Nice to Haves:
- Demonstrated ability to work with enterprise-class clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Bilingualism (French and English) would be an asset;
- Ability to obtain a Security clearance – Enhanced Reliability and Secret levels depending on customer’s requirements;