Frequently the first direct experience that the end-user has with Nova Networks is the Service Desk Analyst - the “voice” of Nova’s Service Delivery team. The Service Desk Analyst listens to the client end-user describe their problem and using their experience, knowledge, training and Nova’s tools and systems identifies the cause of the problem and works with the end-user to resolve it in a timely manner.
The Overnight Service Desk Analyst works the 8:30 pm to 7:00 am shift, 4 days a week (including weekends, statutory and Provincial holidays).
Overnight and weekend Service Desk Analysts are often those that end-users turn to when they have a looming deadline and their computing devices/applications are not functioning as expected. Your “cool” under pressure demeanor and confident, alert voice will go a long way in supporting the end-user as you work through the problem and resolving it; providing the end-user with the tools to meet their deadline.
- Bilingual (fluent in French and English - reading, writing and spoken)
- Experience providing superior end user application and desktop support
- Experience with the latest (Microsoft products - Office suite applications, Windows 10 and 7 desktop, server and mobile operating systems, Active Directory, Exchange, … )
- Administrative experience with mail services, networking and backup solutions
- Administrative experience developing and maintaining comprehensive documentation
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills
- Experience working independently within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
Nice to Haves:
- Preference given to candidates with MCTS or MCITP Certification
- Experience with HEAT Service Management Help Desk software